Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Yahoo Answers and Fake I.D.

In our digital age, it is very easy to be fraudulent. People can claim to be anyone that they wan to be, and there really isn't a way to verify if the person is real, fake, false, true, ect. When online we need to be careful what we consume, and on what we decide to believe.

For fun, I decided to create a fake yahoo account and post some earth-shattering questions, I think the online community would call this "trolling". Disclaimer: Don't take these questions seriously, I made them up. Below is the responses to my questions:

Should I pull the plug on our son who has no arms and no legs?

My son recently got into an accident that caused the loss of both of his arms and both of his legs. He is currently in a coma and being kept alive by machines, and the doctor says that he has a 80% chance of coming out of the coma. I think my son would be happier if we just pulled the plug, no arms and no legs, what kind of life is that?
Response #1: No..please don't..live him..let him be..yuh might think that pulling the plug is what he wants but its not..live he..let him live please..a life can still be amazing without yur arms or legs..
Response #2: It's not a life worth living
Response #3: I'm sure your son wants to live. Everyone has1 life, do u really wanna end it even though he can still be left alive. I say leave I'm and let him live!

Our son now has no arms and no legs, should he assist him in basic activites, or will that make him weaker?

Our child now has no arms and no legs. He is in a coma, but should be out of it soon. We were wondering if we should help him do basic things, such as feed him, and dress him. We figure that by doing so we will only disabilitate him and he won't ever learn to feed himself on his own, forever being dependant upon others. Should we force him to learn?

Response #1: You should assist in being dependent on himself, however this would involve assisting in him learning how to feed and dress himself. Pretty much the same way you bring up a young child. You teach them, show them and assist them with these basic duties when they are young. As they grow they learn how to do these things themself.
It is as if your child has been reset to a younger age, and you now need to be their parent who shows them how to become independent and be able to do things for themselves.

Response #2: I think you should help him at first but then gradually make him adapt to his new life. Wht I mean by this is help him for like a week or two and then slowly have him try and do things himself. Put him into physical therapy...they will help him with daily tasks. Also with all of the prostetics out now those will help him to in the long run when doing daily activities and chores. You guys arent going to be here his whole life so its good to get him to learn on his own. Good luck and God bless you and your family,especially your son.


Response #3: How is he supposed to dress himself or feed himself without any arms or legs? You should assist him. Face it, something tragic happened to your child and he will never be the same again. He's not normal, he needs help.
Life will only be harder for him if you make him do simple things that are very difficult for him to do.

Response #4: You can't force anyone to learn. But think why would your son not want to learn? You didn't say why he is in this condition, I'm thinking it would have been an accident or illness. If he is not out of his coma yet the doctors very likely can't make a determination what his prognosis is. You wouldn't want to give up before you have a chance to let him have a full useful life would you? Great strides are being made even with those who in other years would have been considered hopeless. Ask your son's doctor to let you visit a rehabilitation hospital and see the fantastic work being done daily. I worked as a nurse in one in Sacramento. It renewed my faith in the ability of the human body to heal.
So Yes! Help your son by feeding him as he needs to eat to regain his strength. It will take a lot of training to help him get to the place he can function on his own. He needs you now as much as he did when he was a baby. I think you love him as much now as you did before this happened to him. How will you feel when you look back on this time? If you quit to quick will you feel that you might have won if you had given him a chance and tried to keep him alive? That's a hard thing to live with.
I know you have to be true to your self and do what's best for you and your other family members. but really look closely at the situation and have all the facts at your disposal before you make a move you will regret.


Is McDonald's paper really biodegradable?

Someone told me that McDonald's uses biodegradable products when packaging my burger, fries, and shake. Ever since I've been chucking the McDonald's portion of my garbage out the window of my car because it is supposed to decompose. I started noticing that the McDonalds trash that i've been trowing in my back yard is not decomposing, and it's been a whole month. Is it really biodegradable?

Response #1: ahaha this is the funniest thing i've ever heard!
i work and maccas, and i can tell you. its not biodegradable.
lol.

Response #2: Not all of it

Response #3: All paper is biodegradable, plastic and styrofoam are not. The paper will eventually decompose, but not in one month. Have ever seen an old newspaper or book? Heck I've got a stack of 40+ year old comic books sitting right here on my desk.
McDonald's (and other burger chains) did use styrofoam containers back in the 70s and I believe into the 80s but they switched to paper packaging to be a bit more environmentally responsible.


I'm 6 ft tall and 120 pounds, am I really too skinny?

My friends tell me that I look way too skinny and that I need to gain weight, but I really want to reach my goal weight of 110 pounds. Do you have any reccomendations on how I can lose another 10 pounds, I think then I will be the perfect weight. There has to be a better way than vommiting food.

Response #1: That's not a perfect weight. At your height, you are way too thin! Bulk up!

Response #2: Dude you need to gain not lose! I'm 5 10 and my preferred weight is supposed to be 130...you're crazy and could actually die if you lose 10 pounds. Also if you haven't already started puking your food dont start cause it will cause your body to get confused and shut your metabolism down and you can actually die cause your body will automatically start rejecting food.

Response #3: So you want to be lanky??!! 6 foot tall and u want to be 110 pounds!! You want to be anorexic??!! I think 120 pounds is a good weight and you should consider gaining another 2-4 pounds

Response #4: At 6 feet, you should be at least 150 lbs!

Response #5: ...you think an anorexic man is hot? women worry about being thin already shouldnt the guy strive to have a more built body than his partner??
at the very least, try to be healthy about things. stop or dont start throwing up food thats incredibly dangerous. as an ex bulimic i would know. thats a path u do NOT want to start going down! your height is perfect, so please just eat some food..

Response #6: well Im 6ft 1in and pretty fit, I weight 200lb
clearly your a scronny little b*tch haha. bulk up dude, man I cant imagine what you even look like that thin. sure as hell aint attractive.


How can I save my cat?
I need to know what medicine I can give my cat to save it. He was acting weird so I gave him ibprofen because I thought it just had a headache. It must be very tired because it's been a sleep now for 2 days. I put some Nyquil and Dayquil down his throat yesterday just in case it was the flu. What other medicine should I try? I want my cat to wake up and play.

Response #1: Stop giving your cat medicine and take him to the vet!!! You don't want to kill it, do you?

Response #2: NEVER, ever give a cat medication meant for a human. That's a sure way to kill it. Get the cat to a vet. Find out what's wrong. And the vet will prescribe medication meant for a CAT. the reason your cat is asleep for 2 days, may be a reaction to the meds you gave it.

Response #3: a) if you are a troll, SHAME ON YOU thats a cruel thing to say
b) if you actually did that, get the cat to the vet, NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment