Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SOPA

You know, I didn't really want to join the bandwagon of people facebooking, twittering, and blogging about SOPA and how terrible it is, but after going 1/2 a day without access to my main form of information, WIKIPEDIA, I have felt lost and have had to resort to a day without study, a day without hope, and a day without dreams. Well, it's not that dramatic, but lets face it, SOPA sucks.

I have learned that I really need to find other sources of information other thatn the WIKI. The pros of SOPA: I would actually have to learn how to use a book and do some good old fashioned research at the library. Let's face it, that's not really a pro.

So after much consideration, SOPA must be stopped. I can not possibly live without Facebook and Wikipedia. I am a huge facebook consumer, I one time calculated how much time I spend on Facebook a year: 1 MONTH. Yep, I admit it, if you were to take all of the time I spend of Facebook and put it side by side, I spend 1 month out of the year on it. I calculated this by taking my avearge daily use (2 Hours) and dividing that by the number of hours in a day (24) which gives me a fraction of how much of my time is spent on the dang thing (1/12), and 1/12 out of a year means ONE MONTH!

I also refuse to go use actual books. If SOPA passes we can kiss my education goodbye. Good thing I have an XBOX to keep me entertained today while the WIKI is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment