Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Passion and Trends

After looking over my past blog posts and things that I tend to comment on, I have learned that the trend I see in my writings is how much I love gadgets, especially the tablet and cellphone market. I talk so much about tech companies that produce those things and debate on the success of specific companies.

One of the main companies that I have been talking about a lot, as well as other class mates, is Apple. I feel that there are many people that have a lot of passion for the company and will go to many extremes to defend it. I find the company quite interesting, and though I have my complaints about them, I use their products. I will admit that back in the day I disliked the company and would not use their products. I one day caved in and got my very first iPod, I was in love with the device. As time passed I upgraded to the iPod touch, then last year I bought my first tablet... the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1... it was good, but I didn't like Android on a tablet so I returned it and got an iPad. My iPad is now one of my favorite possessions and I now use it more than my laptop. I also plan on replacing my cellphone when the iPhone 5 comes out, and I also plan on buying the next Macbook Pro whenever that is released. I'm being won over.

No comments:

Post a Comment