Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Event

In preparation to the event, I've been inviting people who I think would have interest in going. I used the following mediums to invite people to our Wednesday night event:

  • Word of Mouth
  • Facebook
  • Text Messaging
I talked with people that I see in person on a regular basis that I thought would have interest in seeing the event due to their educational background and interests. I invited 8 people this way.

With Facebook I was able to send personalized messages to those that would have interest, but that I don't see in person regularly and also don't have their cell phone number. About 20 people were invited this way.

Text messaging was used for those whos numbers I had, but that I don't normally see in person. 12 people were invited to our event using this medium.

Results: I actually had someone show up at the event, and a few of the people said that they tuned into the online webinar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment